Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fw: Decatur Moose Friday OCT 28 Line Dance Lesson Included



--- On Thu, 10/27/11, Marilyn Ferry <msfdance@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Marilyn Ferry <msfdance@yahoo.com>
Subject: Decatur Moose Friday OCT 28 Line Dance Lesson Included
To:
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 10:45 AM



LET'S DO IT DANCERS

Meet me at the Decatur Moose, 3190 N. Woodford Street,  Friday Oct 28, tomorrow evening for good dancing and lots of fun. If you are coming from the West on 72, I suggest that you take the second Decatur exit which is Rt 121. Turn left and head into Decatur on Pershing. Go a ways, under a viaduct, and past Cub Foods to the light and turn left. It is about a half a block on the right side of the road with a sign. Just buzz to get in where I have a sign. My phone is on if you need to call me for more directions.  I will be teaching a Line Dance and we will review the Line Dance I Saw Linda Yesterday that George and Sandy Washbond taught last week. Show up at 6:00 for Walleye Dinner(fries & coleslaw included) or Chicken Finger Dinner  and drinks from the bar. The dance room will be open so you can eat in there. No membership necessary.
 
Since it is Halloween weekend, you are welcome to wear costumes if you enjoy wearing them.(I do not ) If you enjoy snacking on treats, you are encouraged to bring them and share if you like. I look forward to spending time with all of you on the dance floor and I enjoy your company and friendship.


Remember that we have a really nice spacious wood dance floor with lots of room for whatever dance you choose to do. There is a $6 cover charge per person. I will do my best to keep the dance floor full all evening. The lesson starts at 7:00 and we dance until 10:00. Our Nov dates are the 4 and 18. Mark your calendars so we can count on seeing you.

As Always
Marilyn Ferry
217-836-1438

No comments:

Post a Comment