Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fanatistic WCS routine...Mario From Marilyn :)

Greetings West Coasters:

Thought you might like to see two of the pros that I highly respect. These people are the best and they really enjoy the dance. Each of us will enjoy it in our own way, but I have decided to enjoy the journey. I want to commend you all for your hard work, attention, and determination to learn a new dance. Take time to remember a moment when you felt something correctly. That is how the successful journey of learning the dance works. Each of you had moments because I experienced them with you. Remember them and listen for the ones to come.

See you next Monday. If you get there early, we will go over some part of the dance we did the week before.

Thanks for what you give to me!
Marilyn :)


This shows how really good Mario is musically. Look at this when you have time to enjoy it.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FUohEQNow&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment