Saturday, February 4, 2012

Report from Marilyn

Greetings Dancers:
 
Well, I had a great cruise on the Princess ship for the Bop Assoc. How could you not enjoy yourself when you are with a group of people who really like to swing dance. I then had the privelege of going to Disney World. I even took a behind the scenes tour of the Magic Kingdom. Quite a special place. Then proceded to the Kennedy Space Center for a full day of tours and amazing information. Tomorrow I will board the Royal Caribbean ship for a week with Doug and Lori Rousar for dance lessons daily with afternoon practices and evening dancing. I am having a wonderful time but I must confess....I really miss my friends and dance buddies at home. I will be returning Feb. 12th.
 
I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you. I will be at Donnie B's on Thursday 7-10. Friday Feb 17 will be how2dnc.country at the Moose in Decatur. I can hardly wait. I will probably be a little rusty. No worry, you will all help me out. Then Sat Feb 18 I plan on seeing all of you at the VFW in Spfld from 7-11 for a super time of dancing. Remember I will be playing a broad range of dance music for all of you. We will have a super time and I will expect hugs from all of you. All my love until I see you.
 
Sincerely,
Your dancin DJ Marilyn :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment