Monday, February 4, 2013

News from Marilyn Wed Feb 20 VFW Spfld Line Dance Lessons & Dance





I'm So Sad Without You Here
 
Where have you all been??????? Oh, I know, home freezing while I have been soaking up the sun in Florida.
 
Here's a chance to catch up on your lessons!!!
 
Wednesday night
6:30-8:00 Line Dance Lessons
8-10:00 Open Dancing
VFW Springfield
February 20th
 
 
 
 
I have learned so many new dances to share with you that I don't know where to start. But, I will figure it out because I really miss our time on the dance floor together. 
 
 
I am sad to share with you the news that the VFW will no longer be allowing me to rent the space for our Friday night dances All About Country. Perhaps they will have a change of heart later.
 
The Good News is that the Moose in Decatur is eager for us to keep dancing there at least one Friday a month. So, that being said, I have reserved March 8, April 5, May 3, and June 9 for All About Country Dances. Please mark these dates on your calendars since we want to celebrate dancing with each and everyone of us together.
 
I have not given up on finding a place for us to hold these dances in Springfield. I just got the news when I arrived in Florida. I have been dancing everyday here, which means I have been thinking about each and everyone of you and how I can make it all work for us. Keep the faith and everything will work out.
 
 
I must admit that this is a great place to dance down here. Everyone has been so nice. Marilyn :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment