Monday, March 25, 2013

Step Sheet Oh, I hope you are planning on Wed night! :)

Greetings Dancers:
 
Okay, enough of this winter stuff! I am sooo very happy that it has chosen to leave Wed evenings alone. My pansies are under a foot of snow but I am sure they are happy because they like the cold. I do not but I am happy because I get to dance with all of you.
 
Remember that we are starting at 6:30 so that we can practice dances that we did last year. If you haven't been able to come lately, come back anyway. We go over the dances often and we all miss you! We are having a lot of fun and doing some really neat dances. I have a Polka Mixer called Chi Balla Mixer planned for this Wed night that I know you will really enjoy.
 
Get there as soon as you can and stay as long as you can. Starts at 6:30 and ends at 10:00. See you at the VFW on Old Jacksonville Road Wednesday evening.
 
Boot Scootin' Boogie
 
Does this look like Spring or what? Yes!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment