Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No lessons Wed Sept 11 VFW---- Yes Sept 13 Decatur Moose All About Country


 
Remember Me? *&lt):) cowboy Marilyn Ferry
 
Calling all dancers! Just a note to remind you that the VFW has a military event that takes precedence over us so there are no, yes, I said no lessons this Wed Sept 11. That is the bad news.
 
The good news is that we are having the All About Country Dance in Decatur at the Moose (you do not have to be a member). The lesson starts at 7:00 by George and Sandy. They will be teaching the flow dance called Under the Moon. I hope to see all of you since I need a good fix of a time with my country dancing friends. Bring your enthusiasm, dancing shoes, requests, and I guarantee you we will be tired and filled with joy when the evening is over. Sept 13, Friday from 7-10, the Decatur Moose.
 
The schedule for the rest of the year is Oct 4, Nov 1, and Dec 6, 2013. Mark your calendars, Please!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment