Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lessons Wed Oct 2 VFW Spfld---- Yes Oct 4 Decatur Moose All About Country

 Remember Me? *<):) cowboy Marilyn Ferry
 
Calling all dancers! Just a note to remind you that I will be teaching a Line Dance called Pink Shoelaces and one called Rio this Wed at the VFW. You will like them both. Come on out and join the fun from 6:30-9:30.
 
The good news is that we are having the All About Country Dance in Decatur at the Moose (you do not have to be a member) this Friday evening. The lesson starts at 7:00 by your truly. I hope to see all of you since I need a good fix of a time with my country dancing friends. Bring your enthusiasm, dancing shoes, requests, and I guarantee you we will be tired and filled with joy when the evening is over. Oct 4, Friday from 7-10, the Decatur Moose.
 
The schedule for the rest of the year is Oct 4, Nov 1, and Dec 6, 2013. Mark your calendars, Please!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment