Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wed at the VFW in Spfld at 6:30....Friday Dec 6 at the Moose in Decatur at 7

   
Greetings Dancers.....Don't miss your opportunity to dance twice this week. We will be reviewing dances this Wed evening at the VFW in Springfield on Old Jacksonville Rd.. This Friday evening we will have the opportunity to dance at the Moose in Decatur from 7-10. Some of you alerted me that we were not listed on the calendar. I talked to Joe and he assured me that he is planning on us being there(the Moose in Decatur) Friday Dec 6 at 7( make that 6:45) so we can start the lesson at 7. George and Sandy are teaching a really nice partner dance and an easy line dance. I think they are headed to Florida soon after that. We will be having a potluck on Dec 18 at the VFW to celebrate life and dancing. Mark your calendars. Then, I am off to Florida for six weeks. Be there to send me off with lots of hugs! Hope you like this video. A good friend of mine sent it to me. This guy is great!!!! Marilyn :) 
 
Video Of The Day
http://biggeekdad.createsend5.com/t/i-l-atriht-tltdluc-n/












No comments:

Post a Comment