Friday, March 7, 2014

Dance Information and Sheets for the Dances Wednesday March 5, 2014

Concord Farmers Club
Country Western Dances
All
Saturday Nights
March 15th
April 5th and April 19th
May 10th and May 31st


These are the dates of the Saturday Country Dances at the Concord Farmers Club in St. Louis MO. Is it a possibility that some of you would be interested in going next Sat. Let me know and I can bring info on Wed. Lessons.

Here are the dances that we reviewed and learned. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading these. You Are No Angel LD is not sent because of scanner problems. I've slept since I sent these to you last. Well, that is the slowdown. I've slept quite a few nights but it is slowly coming back to me. For six weeks, I just showed up and let the teachers entertain me. It was a wonderful time but I am really ready to share with you all and have a lot of fun together.
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment