Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Yes! Line Dance Lessons Tomorrow at VFW Old Jacksonville Rd Spfld 6:00 Beginner

Greetings Dancers:



Just a reminder that we will be having lessons tomorrow at the VFW on Old Jacksonville Rd in Spfld. IL. 

Beginner lessons 6-7
Improver/Intermediate 7-7:30

Open Dancing with requests 7:30-9 or later

Counting tomorrow....there are only five, yes 5, more Wed Line Dance Lesson nights until I leave for the Holidays. I will return the first of April and resume where we left off.  This is a long Holidays, but somebody has to do it, so it might as well be me. Let's finish this year off with some really good times together. 

Nov 9 we will have a celebration since I am suppose to get my braces off  Nov 8. We are doing some fun beginner dances so I would like to encourage all of you to come. 

Hugs,
Marilyn ::)
























No comments:

Post a Comment