Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LVS2DNC.PARTY APRIL 30 7-11 PEORIA BODYFITNESS, INC.



Greetings to All:  Easter Bonnet

I am so missing all of you! Please believe me when I say that I am moving around trying to make our dances as fun, handy and good for All of us. Abraham, owner of the Peoria Bodyfitness has encouraged me to use his wonderful facility to bring all of us and new dancing friends together for a fun filled evening. He has the information posted on his wonderful website, so please go to it and see all that he has going on plus the details for the Sat. April 30 Lvs2dnc.party.


www.fitndance.com


I am really looking forward to seeing all of you who can come. I am traveling around the state so that it is easier for some of you. I will be teaching a West Coast Swing beginning lesson with the goal of being able to do the WCS Mixer that we usually do. That means we will go over Push Break, Leftside Pass, Under Arm Turn, and Whip. Will we be doing it perfectly? Probably not. Will we have fun learning it? Most Definitely!!!
Na-na-na-naThe lessons is from 7-8:00.

The dance will be from 8-11:00. I will have a mix of music for hopefully everyone. I will play a few line dances that everyone can enjoy. The cost is $8/per person for the lesson and dance, $5/per person for the dance only. Join me for an evening of great music and wonderful friends.
Bouncy 4

Marilyn Ferry
Fingers Crossed
DJ and Dance Instructor
217-836-1438
msfdance@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment