Thursday, May 12, 2011

TUSCOLA FRIENDSHIP DANCE MAY 14 MARILYN FERRY DJ


Greetings Dancers:Shopping spree

 

May 14, this coming Saturday evening, I will be teaching the River Waltz which can be done as a Line Dance or a Flow Dance at the Tuscola Friendship Dance. The lesson will be from 7:30-8:00 followed by a fun time of dancing to many different genres of music for dancing until 10:30. I just lvs2dnc.party. I am personally inviting you to come and join with me. Shirley always has a wonderful array of delicious snacks and beverages for everyone Eating Piewhich are included in the admission price. I will be your DJ Daddy-ofor the months of May, June and July. Let's not miss these opportunities to dance Rave Girlsince we don't have to battle the cold or snow.

 

See you Sat. night at 7:30.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment