Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 30 VFW Old Jacksonville Rd Spfld Line & Pattern Partner Dance Lessons

Greetings Dancers:



I am so very ready to do some dancing with all of you this Wed and every Wed after. Meet me at the VFW on Old Jacksonville Rd Springfield IL. Lessons start at 6:30 beginning with a half hour of easier beginner dances. At 7 we do dances a little more challenging but loads of fun. George and Sandy Washbond will then teach us a Flow dance that you can do with or without a partner. This is special and you won't  want to miss it. The dance for tomorrow is called California Country.

As I announced last lesson there will be a Birthday cake since my Bday was Saturday and I really enjoy sharing my special days with you all, my Special Friends. Rachel Lattimore is actually bringing the cake and celebrating her birthday also. Bring your hugs to share with us and your joy of dancing. From 8-9:30 the floor is open for requests and all types of dancing.

Marilyn Ferry
217-3-836-1438 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment