Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wed June 9 VFW Line Dance Lessons

Big Shout Out to Line Dancers:



What a beautiful beautiful day!!! I am going to reteach Hootenanny this evening around 7:30. We will do it to the original song and then to Blood on the Dance Floor by Michael Jackson. I have a new very very easy beginner dance to a song I really like called Itsy Bitsy Spider that I will teach in the 6:30-7 time slot. Nice to have some really basic dances that you can sing along with the music without worrying about your feet.

I will mix in partner dances. We reviewed Invincible last week and we will do that again tonight.

Lessons as usual on Wed at the VFW except July 23. Lora and I will flying back from Dallas. So we will dance Wed July 9, 16, and 30. On July 30 we will celebrate and have cake for birthdays. The Aug 3 Sunday Country dance in canceled because the VFW double booked. I will look for a Sunday in Sept to reschedule. Sorry!  *:( sad  

Hope to see you tonight!!! 

Hugs,
Marilyn :)
217-836-1438


No comments:

Post a Comment