Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mix It Up Dances are Back! SATURDAY JULY 25 @ VFW Spfld Old Jack. 7-11 Pat Lyttaker Teaching

ALERT CORRECTION...... DANCE IS JULY 25

Greetings Dancers:



I want to personally express my gratitude for each and everyone of you who came to the Mix It Up Dance last Saturday evening. Everyone was dancing up a storm. That being said....I am going to have another Mix It Up Dance at the VFW in Springfield this summer on July 25. So mark your calendars. Come and bring your friends. Everyone can have a great time! 



Pat Lyttaker will be our guest teacher on July 25. The lesson will start at 7:00 and be a surprise. Each level dancer learned something new! We are so fortunate to have a teacher like Pat in our area. Please try to get there a little early to get your drinks and change your shoes if need be so that everyone can start at the same place with the lesson. You won't want to miss.

The dance will last until 11:00. Myself, Marilyn Ferry, will be your DJ for the evening. I will have a mix of music for all types of dancing. These dances are beginner friendly so I will be letting dancers know what possible dance would work with the music. That being said...you can do whatever you decide you want to do to the music. My goal is for all of us to have a great time dancing, meeting new people, and socializing. You do not have to have a partner to come. I do have some gentlemen dance hosts coming which also makes for a fun evening. Many of the couples with partners dance with different people which helps us all to be better leads and follows. Thank you for being so flexible.

I will have a place where you can bring snacks to share if you are willing. Snacks are greatly appreciated. I will have a birthday cake since my Bday is that weekend. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than having a dance where we all love to dance. The bar is open to us, but will not be located in the dance room.

Looking forward to sharing an evening with you all!!!

July 25,2015
7-11:00PM
$10

Marilyn Ferry
217-836-1438














No comments:

Post a Comment