Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mix It Up Dances are Back! Saturday June 20 @ VFW Spfld Old Jack. 7-11 Pat Lyttaker Teaching

Greetings Dancers:

I miss my partners in crime ( Gene and Sharon Weiser). I think they are very happy in Florida. I am happy for them! That being said....I am going to have two Mix It Up Dances at the VFW in Springfield this summer on June 20 & July 25. Come and bring your friends. Everyone can have a great time!*=D> applause 

Pat Lyttaker will be our guest teacher on June 20. The lesson will start at 7:00. Please try to get there a little early to get your drinks and change you shoes if need be so that everyone can start at the same place with the lesson. You won't want to miss. *:"> blushing

The dance will last until 11:00. Myself, Marilyn Ferry, will be your DJ for the evening. I will have a mix of music for all types of dancing. These dances are beginner friendly so I will be letting dancers know what possible dance would work with the music. That being said...you can do whatever you decide you want to do to the music. My goal is for all of us to have a great time dancing, meeting new people, and socializing. I do have some gentlemen dance hosts coming which also makes for a fun evening. I will have a place where you can bring snacks to share if you are willing. Snacks are greatly appreciated. The bar is open to us, but will not be located in the dance room.

Looking forward to sharing an evening with you all!!!

Marilyn Ferry
217-836-1438




No comments:

Post a Comment